Adobe Photoshop Fix is now available to give a new life to your photos. Whether you want to retouch your photos, give your face a light makeup or add some cool filters, Adobe Photoshop fix can do all that for you in just a few taps. It’s a very powerful and one of the easiest tools to use so far. You can add a smoothness to your photos, You can also add a new smile to your photos. Fix the colours, brighten up or darken your photos, defocus the objects you dislike and paint the corners you want to.
The application is loaded with tons of features which will completely revamp your photos. The loveliest part of this application is that it’s very user-friendly and doesn’t require you to be a photo editor in the first place. Adobe Photoshop Fix also let’s you connect your editor to the creative cloud. That means you can send the retouched photos to your Photoshop CC. You can also use the Lightroom in collaboration with the Photoshop Fix for a better experience. Apart from all the cool things about the all new Adobe Photoshop Fix, the application also happens to be absolutely free which is more like a bonus.
Adobe Photoshop Fix is making rounds on the mobile platforms for now. You can also grab a computer version of this application and start editing photos on your PC right now. Adobe Photoshop Fix for PC is very easy to download and use on your Desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac. Use an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player to run Adobe Photoshop Fix for PC. As you move ahead, a guide coming your way will take you through the comprehensive method enabling you to use Adobe Photoshop Fix for PC right now.
Photoshop Fix Features
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
– Face-aware Liquify – Make dramatic edits to facial features. Create a bigger smile, slim down those cheeks or edit other facial points with remarkable ease.
– Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
– Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
– Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
– Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
– Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
– Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
– Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
– Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Super Mario Run Issues on Android and iOS - March 25, 2017
- Bravely Default Fairy’s Effect for PC [Windows and Mac] - March 24, 2017
- Download ArcheAge Begins for PC on Windows and Mac - March 24, 2017