Adobe Photoshop Sketch is a new application to help you change your ideas into sketches. Whatever comes in your mind, just open this application and sketch it out. The new application has got loads of features to help you enhance your sketching skills and also make your sketches look amazing.
A wide range of tools is provided in the application to sketch out the pictures. You can pick up a pencil, pen, marker, ink brush or any other tool to draw your desired images. You can use soft pastel and watercolor paint brushes to paint it out. Adobe Photoshop Sketch can be synchronized with Adobe Creative Cloud and will upload your drawings to the online storage for the ease of access on any other device on the go. Adobe Photoshop Sketch is a free application and it has already made its way to the Play Store for Android.
The application can be used on a computer as well. To install Adobe Photoshop Sketch for PC, you need an emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS. You can run Adobe Photoshop for PC running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. Follow this guide to run Adobe Photoshop Sketch for PC now.
Adobe Photoshop Sketch for PC – Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Adobe Photoshop Sketch” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Adobe Photoshop Sketch appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use it now. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Deer Hunter 2017 for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 20, 2017
- Download Fire Emblem Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 19, 2017
- Download Jusdice for PC on Windows and Mac - January 18, 2017