AndroDumpper is a cool applications for those freaks who are always looking for a way to connect a free WiFi network. Connecting to a WiFi network is not an issue as long as there is no protection or if you know the key. Another easy way to connect to a WiFi network is to have its WPS enabled, which will simply bypass the key and let you connect. Now to connect to a WiFi using WPS, you have to first activate the WPS feature by pressing the button or by accessing the WiFi options through its IP address. If the WPS is not enabled, you will have to enter the WiFi key. At this point, the role of AndroDumpper comes in handy. This applicable intelligently finds a WiFi network with WPS vulnerability and bypasses it making your connection successful.
AndorDumpper works without root access till Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. From Lollipop onwards, it requires root access. The good part here is that you can also use AndroDumpper on your computer using an Android emulator. While you will easily find the root solution for most of the working emulators, it should not be an issue to run this application. You can install and use AndroDumpper for PC on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Just get an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player to start running AndroDumpper for PC right now.
Download AndroDumpper for PC – Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “AndroDumpper” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as AndroDumpper appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download AndroDumpper for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the AndroDumpper APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Deer Hunter 2017 for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 20, 2017
- Download Fire Emblem Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 19, 2017
- Download Jusdice for PC on Windows and Mac - January 18, 2017