Looking for a replacement of your favourite application store? Appvn is a good choice to life yourself app. Just in case Android or Apple’s iOS app stores are not working for you, you will certainly look for an alternative and you might find Appvn one of the stores which actually works quite good. The absolutely free application inventory has got all of your favourite and the most widely used applications up-to-date on it. Appvn keeps all popular games, photography applications, tools and other such applications. Appvn only puts up free applications which are available without any price tag. The applications that you view in the Appvn inventory are linked directly to the Google Play Store and it does not tweak or modify applications. In simple words, Appvn is a trust worthy store. It is available as a standalone application for Android and users can easily install it on their smartphones. If you wish to install an app store in your Android emulator like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can still have a look at the steps to install Appvn.
Appvn for PC can be installed on a desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Have a look on the easy steps coming up next to start using Appvn for PC without any further ado.
Download Appvn for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Appvn” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Appvn appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Appvn for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Appvn APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.