Do you want to be an artist who can manipulate the pictures the way he wants? The new app Art Camera is all site to unleash the artist hidden inside you. Art Camera brings tons of Art Magic Effects, photo frames and mods, beautifying effects to add to the pictures. The app doesn’t require users to be photographer or editing masters, it’s based on one-button operations. To do every single thing, you just have to tap the button only once for that particular task. Moreover, Art Camera is an absolutely free application. It’s making its way to the top charts of photography apps slowly. Android users can get their hands on the Art Camera in the Google Play Store. Art Camera is not only use-able on a mobile phone, it can be used on a computer as well. Art Camera on a computer makes the user of your web came or the front cam to capture your pictures, or you can also use existing photos from your computer to edit using Art Camera. Let’s have a look on the guide to install Art Camera on your computer.
Art Camera for PC can be installed on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. To run Art Camera for PC, you need an Android emulator. BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 and Andy OS are the best choices to go with for using Art Camera for PC. Following steps will make it extremely easy to run it now.
Download Art Camera for PC – Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Art Camera” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Art Camera appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Art Camera for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Art Camera APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.