Photo editing is an art and different editing apps offers us some interesting customizing options. Most of the apps apply the present filters on the whole photo, sometimes you don’t want that. At times to make some feature stand out you just don’t want them to be the part of the select filter. What can one do in this situation? Color Touch Effects, is the perfect solution to your dilemma. The photo editing app allows you to recolor the chosen image. There are two possible ways of doing so. Put your picture in mono tone and then color the desired elements. Either, you can test and try different filters and afterwards recolor the part that you want to showcase.
The photo editing app has variety of effects to choose from like Mono, Boost Dark, Solarize and Thermal to name a few. The best thing about the photo editor is how its allows you to customize different aspects. You can even configure the pen size for recoloring. At times when we are recoloring with your fingers and the selected area is small, this feature works wonders. In addition, you can also decide choose the opacity for your pen and see how that affects you recoloring efforts. You can choose images from you camera gallery or select them from the Cool Photo option given in the app. Pick from the variety of interesting photos and get creative. See how you can apply different filters and then recolor section to create some amazing results.
Color Touch Effects can be installed on your PC as well. Color Touch Effects for PC works pretty great on a Windows powered desktop PC or Laptop and also a MacOS or OS X powered Macbook/iMac. To ensure that Color Touch Effects for PC works perfectly for your system, you will need an Android emulator like Andy OS, Remix OS Player, Blue Stacks and Blue Stacks 2. Color Touch Photo can work both with systems running the Windows OS or the MAC OS. So, what are you waiting for, let’s get creative!
Get Color Touch Effects from the Google Play Store on your Android device and Apple App store for iOS devices. Follow the steps give below to run the same on a computer.
Download Color Touch Effects for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from the comprehensive Android emulator guides available on our site.
- We’ve covered almost 4-5 different Android emulators on our site, out of those our recommendations are in the following manner: (1) BlueStacks > (2) BlueStacks 2 > (3) Andy OS > (4) Remix OS.
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Color Touch Effects” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Color Touch Effects appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Color Touch Effects for PC using APK (Windows and Mac)
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Color Touch Effects APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Color Touch Effects for PC by going to the same link linked in the very first step of method 1. The guides explain how to install how you can install and run your desired apps for PC without any difficulties. If you’ve got further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box. We will get back to you in the minimum possible time.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Super Mario Run Issues on Android and iOS - March 25, 2017
- Bravely Default Fairy’s Effect for PC [Windows and Mac] - March 24, 2017
- Download ArcheAge Begins for PC on Windows and Mac - March 24, 2017