Dragon Chronicles is yet another RPG game in which you have hundreds of Heroes to recruit in your team and then battle against the monsters. Villains in the game are not only the Dragons, but various monstrous creatures. Dragon Chronicles brings Adventure Mode, Battle Mode, Challenge Mode, Elite Mode and Guild Mode. All modes have their own pros and cons, choose the one that matches your gaming buds. For strategic matches, 5 unique heroes are available. All heroes in the game have their own unique skills and powers. You can use the Power Ups to boost the attacking power of your heroes. Since it is an MMORPG game, you can go head-to-head against other players and even form alliances with them. Go as high as you can in the rankings to show off your skills. Dragon Chronicles is a free game, you can get it from the Play Store to play it right now.
Furthermore, you can play Dragon Chronicles on a computer as well. Dragon Chronicles for PC works well on a Desktop PC/Laptop powering Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. To play Dragon Chronicles for PC, you need an Android emulator running on your computer. Pick up your favourite from the choices like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Remix OS Player. Have a look on the simple steps to start playing Dragon Chronicles for PC now.
Download Dragon Chronicles for PC – Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Dragon Chronicles” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Dragon Chronicles appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Dragon Chronicles for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Dragon Chronicles APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.