Time to play as a warrior. Have you got the guts to get into the nest of dragons? checkout how brave you are in the new RPG Dragon Nest. Your battle is against extremely dangerous dragons who are all set to kill you as soon as they see you. Players playing as a warrior will come across various sentiments on their hunt of dragons. The game teaches meaning of Friendship, Love and Memories. Build your own peaceful community which is safe and free of all the monstrous creatures. Recruit powerful heroes in your team and face the Dungeon Minotaur Nest, Cerberus Nest and Manticore Nest. Dragon Nest comes with 3D graphics and provides a virtual view. It is available for free in the Play Store, users can also play it on their computers.
Dragon Nest for PC can be easily played on a Desktop PC/Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Just get your hands on an Android emulator from the likes of BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Once you have got the emulator running, you can follow the steps listed below to play Dragon Nest Saint Haven for PC easily.
Download Dragon Nest for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Dragon Nest” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Dragon Nest appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Dragon Nest for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Dragon Nest APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017