Lifestage for PC: Facebook’s new application, Lifestage has finally made its way onto Android OS. Lifestage was previously available for iOS only. Just today, Facebook extended the application onto the most widely used mobile OS. Lifestage is yet another take by Facebook on Snapchat. Facebook has been targeting the user base of Snapchat since the day Snapchat declined Facebook’s acquisition offer. Lifestage brings a handful of features like video profiling, gaming features and new ways to interact with your friends and family. You will find most of these features in the already-great Snapchat. Facebook launched the new story feature in Instagram to target the story feature of Snapchat previously. This time, the company came up with an entire new feature to give a tough time to the popular social media application Snapchat.
We are certain that even if Facebook’s Lifestage experiment fails, it will later incorporate all these features into its main application and try to compete Snapchat the other way around. Lifestage is a teen only app. No, it doesn’t mean that the application can’t be installed by anyone falling outside the teenage, the application is basically meant to be for teens. Lifestage brings unique ways to represent your video profiles. Connect with others and checkout what videos do they have to show off. Lifestage is an absolutely free application.
Lifestage is now available for both iOS and Android. In case you wish to use Lifestage on your computer running Windows or MacOS, that is possible too. You can download and install Lifestage for PC on Desktop PCs/Laptops powered up with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS or Mac OS X platforms. You will need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player to be able to use Lifestage for PC. Let’s go through the comprehensive guide now and start using Lifestage for PC by Facebook right away.
Download Lifestage for PC on Windows and MacOS/OS X
Method#1: Download Lifestage for PC [Search Method]
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Lifestage” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Lifestage appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Method#2 Download Lifestage for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Lifestage APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Lifestage for PC.
If you’ve got any further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box.