At times reading online is a hassle, as you get redirected to links tapped. Sometimes you just want to go on browsing and searching and afterwards get back to reading all the interesting news, updates and blog posts. If you are person who hates interruptions while reading tweets or browsing through the Facebook feed, Flynx is the perfect app for you. The app opens up any link that you tap on in the background. Open as many links as you want and read it at your convenience. No need to worry about reading it then and there and then getting back on the app you got the link from. Just keep on browsing.
The motto of the app is ‘reading the web smartly’ and yes the workings reflect this aspect. Apart from tabs opening in the background, you can also save any article you plan on reading later. You can read that offline too. Makes up for a perfect activity while commuting when at times you do not have access to the internet. Any article opened gets rid of the additional clutter like ads to make the reading experience as smooth as possible. The app is optimized for sharing, share anything on any social media platform effortlessly. The app is available in 15 languages, so don’t worry about being unable to read you favorite work just due to a language barriers.
Flynx can work on your computer systems like desktop or laptops as well. Wouldn’t Flynx for PC make the your life much more simpler. Flynx for PC works perfectly on systems powered by the Mac OS or Windows OS. The downloading and installation will take a couple of minutes, just follow the steps given. Moreover, get an emulator like Remix OS Player, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 for a hitch free experience. An optimal reading experience awaits you in Flynx for PC.
Download Flynx for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from the comprehensive Android emulator guides available on our site.
- We’ve covered almost 4-5 different Android emulators on our site, out of those our recommendations are in the following manner: (1) BlueStacks > (2) BlueStacks 2 > (3) Andy OS > (4) Remix OS.
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Flynx” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Flynx appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Flynx for PC using APK (Windows and Mac)
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Flynx APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Flynx for PC by going to the same link linked in the very first step of method 1. The guides explain how to install how you can install and run your desired apps for PC without any difficulties. If you’ve got further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box. We will get back to you in the minimum possible time.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017