Heroes Evolved is a free strategy game which brings over 50 unique heroes and unique teams for these heroes to join. Pick up the hero and join the team that appeals you the most. Devise a strategy supposed to work out at its best and devastate every single thing becoming an obstacle on your way to your success. The key to killing enemies successfully is shooting them down from a distance. Do not get close otherwise you will just put a full stop to your own game. You will keep getting new items to perform upgrades throughout the game. Heroes Evolved is a free to play game. Android freaks can get it from the Play Store. Those of you looking for a method to play Heroes Evolved for PC can follow the method listed below.
You can easily install and play Heroes Evolved for PC on Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. All you need is an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Remix OS Player. Go through the easy steps now and start playing Heroes Evolved for PC now.
Download Heroes Evolved for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Heroes Evolved” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Heroes Evolved appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Heroes Evolved for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Heroes Evolved APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Empire Strike Modern Warlords for PC – Windows and Mac - March 30, 2017
- Download The Troopers for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017
- Download LOA for Kakao for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017