Now there is no need to mess up your group video calls using the applications which do not work right. Houseparty is there to solve all of your video calling issues in groups. Call one friend and then get others in the same video call. This way, you can bring all of your best buddies together in one screen and have fun. That’s what this very easy to use and simple application Houseparty does. Houseparty is very simple in terms of interaction. You just need to tap the screen once or twice to get your friend on the screen and similarly you can bring more people in the call. There is no other rocket science involved in the application that you need to understand.
- Note: Houseparty and House Party Simulator are two different applications. The House Party Simulator game is available here: Download House Party Simulator for PC.
Houseparty is a free applications already available in the play store. While this is such a cool application, we are sure that many of you want to use it on your computers as well because no such unique solution is available for computers. Yes, you can use Skype and Google Hangouts for video conferencing as well, but those are not supposed to be used for a party. Houseparty is particularly designed to add colors to your celebrations by having them all live at the same time. To install Houseparty on your computer, you need to follow the method coming your way.
Houseparty for PC can be downloaded and used on a computer powered up either with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. To run Houseparty for PC, you need BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. Let’s have a look on the steps to get it running now.
Download Houseparty for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Houseparty” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Houseparty appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use it now. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download DiskDigger photo recovery for PC and Laptop - April 24, 2017
- Download Trickpics for PC on Windows and Mac - April 24, 2017
- Download Cross Stitch for PC (Windows and Mac) - April 23, 2017