We are always on the look out for great photo editors that provide something different. Line Corporation is out with a photo editor that allows you to add makeup filters on the images. Usually, you get to apply filters after you have taken the photo. With this photo editor, you can test and apply different makeup filters before you take the photo. You can even adjust your skin tone, the size of your eyes and lips. Seems like the perfect app. Moreover, you don’t have to go through the painful procedure of getting a Botox to get that perfect pout.
Some of the filters feature looks by different international brands like Etude House, Clinique, VDL and Hera to name a few. In addition when you click on these filters you also get to know the details for the products used to create the look. Sounds interesting and a nice way of trying on different makeup looks. Want to show off your flawless skin and that glow, the app has you covered. Transform yourself without any effort. Try out from the variety of looks available and impress your friends with your craft. Be ready for those questions on what is your latest beauty regimen that is creating that perfect glow.
Furthermore, you can download this unique photo editor on your computer system also. Looks for PC is also compatible with Desktop PCs/Laptops powered up with the Windows OS [XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10] and the Mac OS. In addition you will need an emulator like Andy OS, BlueStacks, BlueStacks2 and Remix OS Player so that everything goes according to plan. It will take a couple of minutes for the downloading and installation process to complete. Once you are done, fire up the add and experiment with different looks with real-time makeup filters.
Looks for PC (Windows and Mac)
Method#1: Download Looks for PC [Search Method]
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Looks” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Looks appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Method#2 Download Looks for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Looks APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Looks for PC.
If you’ve got any further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download DiskDigger photo recovery for PC and Laptop - April 24, 2017
- Download Trickpics for PC on Windows and Mac - April 24, 2017
- Download Cross Stitch for PC (Windows and Mac) - April 23, 2017