Oceanhorn is a beautiful role playing game by FDG entertainment. Oceanhorn’s story revolves around a guy who was asleep and in the meanwhile his father has left. The boy finds a letter from his father which leads him to an old notebook and a mysterious necklace. A journey to uncharted seas begins right after finding this letter. A dangerous world full of monsters and enemies at every single step is watching your way now. Learn the magic tricks, uncover the hidden treasures and collect as many items as you can to help yourself with the missions. You can even go fishing, catch as many as you can. The character in the game will also find his other significant to make some beautiful memories. Capture the falling stars and look through the beautiful skies with your partner. The game has its first chapter absolutely free. To unlock other chapters, you will have to make a single IAP.
Oceanhorn is a lot more than this, we recommend gaming geeks to play this game to have all the fun. 3D visuals of this game just add charm to the gameplay. Moreover, the sound effects are pretty easy on ears. Oceanhorn comes with incredibly easy controls, the game will just take a while for you to master it. Android users can download it from the Play Store and iOS users can download it from the App Store. Oceanhorn is playable on a computer as well, the following guide is supposed to help you with that.
You can now easily play Oceanhorn for PC on your computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators which will make it extremely easy for you to play Oceanhorn for PC. Have a look on the few steps listed below and start playing Oceanhorn on your computer without any further ado.
Download Oceanhorn for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Oceanhorn” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Oceanhorn appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Oceanhorn for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Oceanhorn APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017