Among the few very well working VPN applications is the OepnVPN Connect. It’s an Android VPN client for surfing the internet anonymously. OpenVPN Connect is particularly useful to access the web pages which are not directly accessible in a particular region because of certain restrictions. OpenVPN Connect doesn’t require any root access. It supports Private Tunnel VPN as well. OpenVPN Connect keeps an eye on the power of your smartphone. It utilises the least resources if the phone’s power is going low. OpenVPN Connect also brings the full IPv6 support. The applications happens to be completely free. Android users can get it easily from the Google Play Store and those of you looking for a way to use it on a computer may follow this guide coming next.
You can easily install and run OpenVPN Connect on a computer. To do so, you will have to install an Android emulator on your computer first. Android emulators like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS and Remix OS Player are the ones you can rely on. You can run OpenVPN Connect for PC on a desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Let’s go through the guide now to start using OpenVPN Connect for PC.
Download OpenVPN Connect for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “OpenVPN Connect” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as OpenVPN Connect appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download OpenVPN Connect for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the OpenVPN Connect APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download DiskDigger photo recovery for PC and Laptop - April 24, 2017
- Download Trickpics for PC on Windows and Mac - April 24, 2017
- Download Cross Stitch for PC (Windows and Mac) - April 23, 2017