Browser can make your experience hell or heaven depending on their performance.. At a time when the focus is on increasing productivity, a slow browser will frustrate you. To ensure that you stay on top your game, CloudMosa Inc. has developed the perfect app the Puffin Web Browser which focuses on speeding up your work. The developers claim that the browser works 6.3 times faster than the Google Chrome Browser, which at the moment is top choice among users. Puffin web browser works by shifting the workload to cloud servers so that the device does not lag. This function then makes sure that the web browser runs super-fast on your phone or tablet, making your work effortless.
Furthermore, the app also offers cloud protection. Privacy is one of the main concerns among users, so the developers have also worked on this aspect. The app encrypts any data and information keyed into the browser to the servers. So, there is no chance of your data being misused or stolen. Along with that regular updates keep the app compatible with latest version of Flash Player. In addition, the browser algorithm helps with the compression of any data accessed and can save bandwidth. You can also add in apps like Evernote, Facebook and Translator to make your work easier. The app sounds just perfect as it offers the key functions that all of us prioritize.
You would be thinking if you can make use of this browser on your computer system. Well, be happy, you can download and use Puffin Web Browser for PC on you desktops or laptops. Make work fun by using tools that help you work faster. Puffin Web Browser for PC can work both on systems powered by the Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7, 7.1, 8,10) or the Mac OS. You will need an emulator like Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks so that the browser works flawlessly on your computer system.
Download Puffin Web Browser for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from the comprehensive Android emulator guides available on our site.
- We’ve covered almost 4-5 different Android emulators on our site, out of those our recommendations are in the following manner: (1) BlueStacks > (2) BlueStacks 2 > (3) Andy OS > (4) Remix OS.
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Puffin Web Browser” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Puffin Web Browser appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Puffin Web Browser for PC using APK (Windows and Mac)
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Puffin Web Browser APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Puffin Web Browser for PC by going to the same link linked in the very first step of method 1. The guides explain how to install how you can install and run your desired apps for PC without any difficulties. If you’ve got further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box. We will get back to you in the minimum possible time.