BlueStacks 2 undoubtedly is the best Android emulator that you will find around. Just last year BlueStacks completely overhauled its only emulator and released it as BlueStacks 2. The emulator carried notable changes including a whole new UI built from scratch. We saw a new toolbar making it very easy to handle the entire program. The new multi-window mode also made its way and the overall performance of the emulator received a boost. BlueStacks 2 is based on Android OS and when Android power users come across the Android OS running on any device, they immediately think of root access. Gaining root access on BlueStacks 2 was very easy, but it didn’t work out quite well for many Android users.
A pre-rooted version of BlueStacks 2 is now available. The pre-rooted BlueStacks 2 is good for the users who do not want to touch anything and need it cooked, placed inside a plate. The pre-rooted BlueStacks 2 means you do not need to follow any method to follow. All you have to do is to download the already-rooted BlueStacks 2, install it in a few clicks, set it up and start running all of your root-specific applications on the go. Just in case you are wondering how will you benefit from a rooted BlueStacks 2, you may find it usable for playing games like Pokemon Go, to run applications like Lucky Patcher on your PC. You can also run applications like Root Explorer for PC. To run it now, go ahead and download the rooted BlueStacks 2 and then follow the guide linked below to set it up now.
Download Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Uninstall any previous version of BlueStacks if installed.
- Download Pre-Rooted BlueStacks 2 and install it.
- Follow the BlueStacks 2 guide to set it up.
- Download your favorite Apps for PC and start running them now.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Empire Strike Modern Warlords for PC – Windows and Mac - March 30, 2017
- Download The Troopers for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017
- Download LOA for Kakao for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017