Samurai Saga is a new action game by Tiny Epic Studios. The game is about kicking off foes to save your life. Your ninja has a sword to chop off the enemies. The samurai is on a hunt to kill all the enemies while showing off his extra ordinary skills. Your samurai is capable of learning new tricks, you can upgrade his skills and equip him with power ups. Unlock new features by collecting as many rewards as you can. Master new moves and show them off while you run after all those trying to kill you. The game equip multiple environments to fight in. The game gets tough with each level going up. You will get appropriate rewards and bonuses on each level. Samurai Saga is a cool game for those looking out to pass some time having fun and learning the art of life of a Bushy. Samurai Saga is an absolutely free game, it’s already available in the Play Store for Android. You can also play it on your computer.
To play Samurai Saga for PC, you need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Samurai Saga for PC can be played on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Have a look at the simple guide coming up next and start playing Samurai Saga for PC without indulging into anything else.
Download Samurai Saga for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Samurai Saga” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Samurai Saga appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Samurai Saga for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Samurai Saga APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.