Super Mario is back into action. The new Super Mario Run by Niantic is all set to bring back the memories of your childhood. Super Mario Run is a lot more than the original Super Mario. The game brings same graphics into HD mode and even brings the same sound effects, but there is something whole-new apart from just running and collecting coins and cakes. In Super Mario Run, players are supposed to build an empire and construct everything from scratch. The empire has everything that the human beings need to live. The coins, cakes, collectables and bonuses that your Super Mario character will collect on its run, all will be used in the construction of your empire. In short, the Super Mario concept has been kicked to a next-level with the all new Super Mario Run. The game did so well that it successfully beaten the records set by Pokemon Go on the iOS platform. Super Mario Run now has been pushed into the Google Play Store, the game is up for pre-registration. As the release for Android has almost happened, gaming geeks can play Super Mario Run on their PCs as well.
To play Super Mario Run for PC, you just need to install an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player on your PC. You can play Super Mario Run for PC on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Have a look on the simple steps listed below to start playing Super Mario Run for PC without any further ado.
Download Super Mario Run for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Super Mario Run” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Super Mario Run appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Super Mario Run for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Super Mario Run APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017