Survival on Raft, also known as Raft Survival, is a crazy simulation in game in which players are going to enjoy the role of a traveler. While this traveler was exploring the seas, his raft suddenly broke and he is lost now. Now the job of the players is to survive through the hardships and make it back to the life of normal human beings. There is no civilisation around you anymore, there is no life, there is no worldly stuff to have a look at. All you have is the cold salt water and the creatures of water surrounding your broken raft. While being on the raft, you will learn how to start crafting the raft once again. You will either end up building a raft or building a whole island. Raft Survival is continuously improving, the game gets new features every now and then. It’s available for free in the Play Store for Android. Raft Survival can be played on a computer as well.
You can easily install and play Survival on Raft for PC on your Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Android emulators like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 will make it really easy for you to play Raft Survival for PC. Let’s have a look on the guide and start playing this awesome game on your computer right away.
Download Survival on Raft for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Survival on Raft” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Survival on Raft appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Survival on Raft for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Survival on Raft APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Super Mario Run Issues on Android and iOS - March 25, 2017
- Bravely Default Fairy’s Effect for PC [Windows and Mac] - March 24, 2017
- Download ArcheAge Begins for PC on Windows and Mac - March 24, 2017