TapVPN is a proxy service which lets you browse the internet making your identity safe and anonymous. TapVPN promises fast and efficient connection. In case you are worried about your internet being spied, you can get a hang of TapVPN and make yourself completely unknown to the watchers. TapVPN bypasses all the restrictions for certain websites, it bypasses all firewalls and gives you the internet freedom you’ve always wanted. TapVPN is absolutely free and it also offers 6GB free internet bandwidth every month. You can watch your favourite TV Shows, Movies and Sports which are not easily accessible in your region/country. TapVPN can be installed on a computer as well. A detailed guide is available here for running TapVPN on a computer.
To run TapVPN for PC, you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. TapVPN for PC can be easily installed on a Desktop PC or a Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Follow the guide coming your way now to successfully run TapVPN for PC right away.
Download TapVPN for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “TapVPN” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as TapVPN appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download TapVPN for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the TapVPN APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Empire Strike Modern Warlords for PC – Windows and Mac - March 30, 2017
- Download The Troopers for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017
- Download LOA for Kakao for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017