WhatsApp’s latest update has added the long-awaited Video Calling feature. You can now download and install the WhatsApp with Video Call feature on your Android phone via an APK file. Apart from doing that, you can also install WhatsApp Video Call for PC. A little introduction to the WhatsApp video calling feature’s background will lead you to the complete guide.
WhatsApp without a doubt is the most popular and the widely used communication application for Android and iOS platform. WhatsApp’s user base has already reached a milestone of over a billions of users. The popularity of this application is increasing day by day. Back in 2009-2010, when WhatsApp was very new, all we could do was to send and receive text messages over WhatsApp. The evolution of WhatsApp completely changed the way communication takes place. Facebook acquired WhatsApp in 2014 and the very first addition to the WhatsApp was of a voice calling feature. WhatsApp’s voice call quality is way better then other applications falling in the same category. After the voice calling feature, all eyes were on the video call feature. After making a lot of rounds in the rumour mills and being in the queue for last 2 years, the feature has finally found life.
WhatsApps’s video calling feature has been made live and it’s now available in the beta version of WhatsApp for Android. Now that this feature is in the beta version of the application, we are sure that it won’t take long for the developers to release it in the final build of WhatsApp. Android’s coolness gives you the freedom to install this beta version through an APK file and enjoy WhatsApp Video Call feature right now.
Installing WhatsApp with the new video call on your Android phone is pretty easy. If you also want to get the new Video Call feature of WhatsApp on your computer, then that is pretty simple as well. You can easily download WhatsApp Video Call for PC on your Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10/1Mac and MacOS/OS X. You will only need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or the Remix OS Player to get WhatsApp Video Call for PC. Have a look on the guide now and start enjoying the all new WhatsApp Video Calling feature on your computers.
Download WhatsApp Video Call for PC on Windows and MacOS/OS X
- Download WhatsApp Video Calling Feature APK file.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Open newly installed WhatsApp Messenger from the All Apps menu now.
- In WhatsApp, enter your phone number which is not registered on WhatsApp previously.
- After entering the phone number, wait for the verification code on your phone. Once you get the text, enter that verification code on your Android emulator.
- Once the verification process is done, you are free to use the all new WhatsApp with Video Calling feature for PC. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017