A handful of communication applications till date have been released onto the Android and iOS platform. All the applications have their own unique features, pros and cons. WhatsCall is another application in the same genre making it easy for you to connect to your friends all around the globe. WhatsCall can be either used as an instant messenger as it offers photo, texts and voice message sharing or it can be used to make voice and video calls. All the calls from WhatsCall to WhatsCall are free. If you wish to make a call to a mobile or a landline number, you need to buy the WhatsCall credit which isn’t a huge amount either. WhatsCall has optimised the IP-PTSN call quality which keeps the video resolution HD. It also scans a number for security reasons and gives you the information beforehand. You can also earn free credit in WhatsCall by complying with its free-credit policy.
Not only you can use WhatsCall on a smartphone, but you can also use it on a computer. WhatsCall for PC runs well on a Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. To run WhatsCall for PC, users need to install an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. A guide coming your way tears down the entire method into few simple steps. Follow the guide and start using WhatsCall for PC right now.
Download WhatsCall for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “WhatsCall” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as WhatsCall appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download WhatsCall for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the WhatsCall APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017