Yoga Free VPN claims to be the best VPN application. It’s a free, unlimited and a very stable VPN application available till date. Unlike other VPN applications, Yoga VPN is 100% free and doesn’t have any hidden cost at all. It doesn’t even require any king of login or registeration. Yoga VPN can unblock all the websites blocked for your region or country. It can make the websites like Netflix, YouTube, Facebook and applications like Snapchat, Viber, Skype and Whatsapp run super fast for you in the blink of an eye. Yoga VPN doesn’t maintain any logs, which means you are surfing the internet anonymously and none of your information is being compromised. No one can even keep an eye on your internet activity if Yoga VPN is activate in the background. Yoga VPN offers over 10 different locations for a high speed VPN connection. Android users can get it from the Play Store and Windows/Mac users can follow this guide to install Yoga VPN for PC.
Yoga VPN for PC can be easily installed a Desktop/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You just have to get your hands on an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 to install and run Yoga VPN for PC. A detailed guide with simple steps is coming ahead to make it really easy for you to install this cool VPN application on your computer. Let’s have a look at the method now and get done with it.
Download Yoga VPN for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Yoga VPN” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Yoga VPN appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Yoga VPN for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Yoga VPN APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Super Mario Run Issues on Android and iOS - March 25, 2017
- Bravely Default Fairy’s Effect for PC [Windows and Mac] - March 24, 2017
- Download ArcheAge Begins for PC on Windows and Mac - March 24, 2017