Most of the photo editors offer one to two good options. Some will provide you will excellent filters and effects. While, others will be good at adding fun stickers and even color brushing. So, how to go about choosing a photo editor that offers all these features in one app? Look no further, Z Camera is offers the option of not only editing photographs or selfies but videos as well. Say good bye to other video editing apps. The best thing about Z Camera is that it allows you to apply Live Filters so you can apply the effect on the photo before you even take it. It sure does makes things handy. This does not mean that you cannot edit the special moments after you capture them, well that option is available as well.
Choose from tons of filters available. In addition, the developers of the app, Go Dev Team keeps updating the app by adding new features. If you are not happy with the given filters, browse the marketplace for more and find the one that suits your need. You will find a range of Live Filters along with Dynamic Filters which will add an interesting touch to your photos. Along with that you can customize your photos by adding in different stickers. Doodle while editing and create some creative pieces to tease your friends with. You can even change the hair color with a tap from 36 different options. Create collages and make your special moments even more memorable with Z Camera.
Want to use Z Camera on your computer? Well, you may be surprised to know that you can actually use this application on your PC as well. You can install Z Camera for PC on a computer equipped with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS Sierra or OS X powered Macbook/iMac. To install Z Camera for PC, you just need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Remix OS Player. Have a look on the guide explaining the relative method and start using Z Camera for PC.
Get Z Camera from the Google Play Store on your Android device and Apple App store for iOS devices. Follow the steps give below to run the same on a computer.
Download Z Camera for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from the comprehensive Android emulator guides available on our site.
- We’ve covered almost 4-5 different Android emulators on our site, out of those our recommendations are in the following manner: (1) BlueStacks > (2) BlueStacks 2 > (3) Andy OS > (4) Remix OS.
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Z Camera” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Z Camera appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Z Camera for PC using APK (Windows and Mac)
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Z Camera APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Z Camera for PC by going to the same link linked in the very first step of method 1. The guides explain how to install how you can install and run your desired apps for PC without any difficulties. If you’ve got further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box. We will get back to you in the minimum possible time.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands HQ for PC – Windows and Mac - February 26, 2017
- Download Rabbids Crazy Rush for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 26, 2017
- Download InterPlanet for PC on Windows and Mac - February 25, 2017