Ever Free Photo Storage is a simple application which stores your photos on its cloud storage. The app gives you the freedom of storing all your pictures online and free-up the space on your smartphone. Ever Free Photo Storage has its own privacy settings using which you can control who can see your pictures. It can import your photos from other cloud storage services like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also link Ever Free Photo Storage with your Facebook and Instagram accounts to backup all those pictures in this application as well. It offers free storage for all the HD pictures stored on your phone’s internal or external memory. Ever Free Photo Storage can intelligently backup all your photos. You can access these photos and videos anywhere on any machine later on. It may be the easiest solution to save your pictures forever.
Ever Free Photo Storage is an absolutely free application. Apart from downloading and installing it on your Android phone, you can also get it on your computer. You can download and install Ever Free Photo Storage for PC on your Desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X. An Android emulator is what you will need to be able to run Ever Free Photo Storage for PC. You can grab BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS to get it done. The guide coming your way explains the simplest method to install Ever Free Photo Storage for PC.
Ever Free Photo Storage for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Ever Free Photo Storage” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Ever Free Photo Storage appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Deer Hunter 2017 for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 20, 2017
- Download Fire Emblem Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 19, 2017
- Download Jusdice for PC on Windows and Mac - January 18, 2017