GIFs are the best way to convey a message or poke fun at something now a days. To express any kind of feelings, you can pick up a GIF and show it off to your friends. The new application Giphy Cam is something that serves this purpose. You can record and create your own GIFs. You can add filters to your GIFs. A wide range of stickers, text and frames is available to enhance your GIFs. You can share all the newly created GIFs on social media platforms or send it to your friends on the go. It’s a free application. Giphy Cam – The GIF camera is available for Android, but you can also use this application on your computer. You can use the webcamera of your Desktop PC or Laptop to run Giphy Cam – The GIF camera to record GIFs using your computer.
It’s very easy to install the Giphy Cam for PC now. You can easily download and install Giphy Cam for PC on your Desktop PC/Laptop powered with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. Just get an Android emulator and you are all done. You can pick up BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 to run Giphy Cam – The GIF Camera for PC. Have a look on the upcoming steps to start the installation process of Giphy Cam for PC now.
Create GIFs anytime using GIPHY CAM. Feeling creative? Add some filters or special FX then share the best ones in a text or post it on the web! Check back every week for new filters!
ADD FILTERS & SPECIAL FX
• Enhance your GIFs using filters with everything from VHS to 3Dee
• Go crazy with accessories, stickers, text, frames and more
• Fresh Filters uploaded weekly to help you keep your GIF game on point
RECORD YA’ GIF
• Press and hold the red button to RECORD a GIF
• Tap the button to shoot a 5-frame BURST MODE GIF
TEXT, SHARE, or SAVE
• Text your friends personalized GIFs all day
• Share you GIFs on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Messenger or almost anywhere
• Or just save it to your Gallery for later
Giphy Cam for PC – Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Giphy Cam” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Giphy Cam appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Giphy Cam for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Giphy Cam APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Giphy Cam for PC.
If you’ve got any further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands HQ for PC – Windows and Mac - February 26, 2017
- Download Rabbids Crazy Rush for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 26, 2017
- Download InterPlanet for PC on Windows and Mac - February 25, 2017