We are always on the lookout for messaging applications that makes communication instantaneous and fun. Within a decade a culture of online sociality has emerged and integrated into every fiber of our lives. Keeping this in view Google has developed Allo. The company has worked on the simple concept of everyone staying in touch with each other all the time. You can send text messages, photos and even some interesting stickers and animations. Google Allo is all about ‘expressing yourself’ and showcasing your individuality. What better way to do that with the help of doodles, stickers and animations.
One nifty feature of Alloo is that it allows you to change the size of the font user use. If you want to shout or whisper something, write the text and tap on press hold on the send button, now just increase or decrease the size of your text. In other words, communication on the internet majorly takes place thorough the written words, so why not make that medium more expressive.
Now you can even have a conversation with Google. Curious on how you can do that? Well, Google taking a page out of Apple’s book has integrated Google assistance in the app. For all the Android fans out there who coveted Siri, here is Google’s solution. The apps smart UI analyzes the conversation that is taking place and offers automated replies. This indeed will save some typing time. Along with that within the conversation that you are having with your friend, just write @google, ask any question. You can ask for restaurant suggestions and even what new movies are screening on a cinema near you. Furthermore, it will provide you with various options within the chat and you can even book tickets and reserve table at a restaurant. Google assistance sure sounds handy and makes Allo even more functional.
You would be thinking about the privacy and what happens to the data that Allo analyzes. The messaging app offers end-to-end encryption. In other words, any data shared with the app is not saved or shared with any third party applications. Apart from that you can have conversations in the incognito mode as well. In addition, you can even set a time limit for your messages and get them to self destruct. You can opt this option for your chats too, get them to auto destruct. The messaging app is fun and offers you some unique features that other similar apps do not. The AI enhanced text messaging has a lot to offer to both IoS and Android users.
Do you know that you can use Google Allo on your PC as well, despite it being just for smartphones. To download Google Allo for PC, you just need an emulator like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. Google Allo for PC works on both Windows OS and Mac OS. The downloading and installation will just take a couple of minutes. So, in the meanwhile decide who will you be texting first and what questions will you ask Google assistance. Welcome to the world of Allo’s smart messaging!
Download Google Allo for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from the comprehensive Android emulator guides available on our site.
- We’ve covered almost 4-5 different Android emulators on our site, out of those our recommendations are in the following manner: (1) BlueStacks > (2) BlueStacks 2 > (3) Andy OS > (4) Remix OS.
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Google Allo” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Google Allo appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Add your phone number, your phone number must not be connected to the Google Allo on any other application previously.
- As soon as you add your phone number, you will get a verification code in a text message on your mobile phone.
- Copy that code and enter it in the Google Allo application running on your PC in an emulator.
- After verification, start using Google Allo. You are all good to go now. That’s all.
Download Google Allo for PC using APK (Windows and Mac)
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Google Allo APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-11 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Google Allo for PC by going to the same link linked in the very first step of method 1. The guides explain how to install how you can install and run your desired apps for PC without any difficulties. If you’ve got further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box. We will get back to you in the minimum possible time.