BlueStacks 2 can be rooted easily. If you’re an Android user and you’re willing to root the BlueStacks 2 to fill it with all your geeky root specific apps, you will be glad to know that you can root it in only a single tap. BlueStacks 2 has already been rooted by means of an application known as KingRoot. You can learn the method of how to easily root BlueStacks 2 by having a look on the instructions listed below. Unfortunately, BlueStacks 2 is only available for Windows at the moment. Mac users will have to wait for their turn. Let’s learn now how we can gain root access on BlueStacks 2 running on Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10.
How to easily Root BlueStacks 2 via KingRoot
- Download and setup BlueStacks 2 App Player on your Windows PC. Here’s a comprehensive guide on TechAppsPC.
- Download KingRoot’s APK on your PC now: KingRoot APK
- Now double click the downloaded KingRoot APK file to install it in BlueStacks 2.
- Alternatively you can click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar in BlueStacks 2 and locate the downloaded KingRoot APK file. Select the APK file to install it now.
- Once KingRoot has been installed, it will appear under the “Android” tab in your BlueStacks 2.
- Open the Android tab and then open KingRoot application.
- Let the application load now. Once it loads, hit the Android logo or the big circle located in the center of the screen.
- KingRoot will now look for an exploit to root your BlueStacks 2. It will take a few seconds and root it.
- Once your BlueStacks 2 has been rooted, it will display a message on screen.
- Furthermore, you can download and install the Root Checker application to verify root access now.
- That’s all.
Replace KingRoot by SuperSU in BlueStacks 2
KingRoot installs its applications to control the root access in your Android phone or tablet. The KingRoot application is not liked by many and users always try to replace it with the well known SuperSU. Let’s have a look on how to do the same in your BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Download Super Sume APK on your PC: Super Sume APK
- Now install the Super Sume APK file in the same way you installed the KingRoot APK file.
- Once installed, open Super Sume from the Android tab in BlueStacks 2.
- As Super Sume opens up, click on the blue button appear in this application and then grant root access once it asks.
- Follow instructions being shown on the screen in order to finish the Super Sume procedure.
- Now Super Sume will automatically uninstall KingRoot in the favour of SuperSU.
- After uninstall KingRoot, Super Sume will install SuperSU.
- Newly installed SuperSU will appear in the app drawer alongside all the previously installed apps.
- That’s all!