There is a great number of Android emulators available around which can help you emulate the Android OS on your Mac or Windows machine. Out of the so many available Android emulators, there hardly are 3 or 4 emulators which provide a seamless experience. Andy OS falls in those 3 or 4 Android emulators. Android geeks who love to play the Android games on a bigger screen or who like to take the advantage of Android apps on their desktop computers or laptops, Andy OS is a among the perfect choices for them. Andy OS runs onAndroid 4.4.2 KitKat version of Android. The emulator is bound to provide a smooth sync between your desktop machine, laptop and your mobile device. You can directly download your desired Android games and apps using the Google Play Store inside the Andy OS. Andy OS also supports installation of APK files just like you do on your mobile device. As far as iOS are concerned, if an iOS application or game that is available for Android as well, you are definitely going to be able to play it via Andy OS. One of the biggest advantages of installing an emulator like Andy OS is to be able to use your favourite communication applications like WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber and the likes on your computer.
Andy OS comes with a pure stock Android UI and currently supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OSX. You can use the App sync to mobile and also use your Android smartphone as a controller for Andy running inside your computer. Andy OS’s file manager provides access to your computer’s local file system. It comes with full multi-touch support just in case you’ve a touch screen laptop. Andy OS has got ARM support which is likely to run all of the Android apps and games. Andy OS can also use your laptops’s camera if required for certain applications for video calling and taking selfies. The best thing about Andy OS is its active development and a very active Facebook support group which is there to tackle all of the issues that you may face while installing or using Andy OS.
You may want to checkout:
- How to run Apps for PC via BlueStacks
- How to play or run Apps for PC via BlueStacks 2
- How to Launch Remix OS for PC [Windows 32/64 bit and Mac]
Andy OS is quite easy to install. If you’re looking for a guide to help yourself, we have it written down right here. Let’s have a look on the steps to install and setup Andy OS and then learn how to run Apps for PC via Andy OS.
How to install Andy OS and then run Apps for PC via Andy OS
- Download and install Andy OS emulator on your Windows or Mac machine.
- Finish the installation and launch Andy from All Programs or the Launchpad.
- Andy will take a few minutes to open up for the very first time so hold on to it.
- As soon as Andy loads, select your language and follow on-scree instructions to set it up.
- Once Andy takes you to the app screen, click on Google Play Store.
- Now to be able to use Google Play Store, setup your Google account in Andy. On the screen choose existing if you already have an account otherwise choose create new account.
- Once you’re done setting up the account, you will be able to use the Google Play Store.
- Now install your desired apps and games from the Play Store.
- After successful installation, the application or game will appear under all apps or on the homescreen in some folder.
- You can now open the newly installed app/game and start using or playing it.
- That’s all.
That’s it for now. Facing some issues? Don’t worry. Reach us out through the comment box below and we will try our best to help you out.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Empire Strike Modern Warlords for PC – Windows and Mac - March 30, 2017
- Download The Troopers for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017
- Download LOA for Kakao for PC [Windows & Mac] - March 30, 2017