Bandai Namco is all set to pull off another cool game named as One Piece Thousand Storm. Just as the name suggests, this One Piece inspired game brings some serious kind of fun and action to the screens of your smartphones. Players are supposed to look for loots to raise their inventory. Keep an eye on what’s going around, keep a track of all the activities being carried out nearby. Jump into epic battles against the enemies. One Piece Thousand Storm brings your favourite characters from the Anime. You can customise your character or change it. It’s a multiplayer game, which means you can also battle against your friends playing it online. One Piece Thousand Storm casts the stars like Straw Hate Pirates. The game will take you back to the 2015’s memories of the anime. One Piece Thousand Storm is up for registration now. The game will be out for Android devices soon. Apart from playing One Piece Thousand Storm on your Android or iOS phone, you can also play it on your computer.
One Piece Thousand Storm for PC can be installed on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. To play One Piece Thousand Storm for PC, you only need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. Have a look at the detailed guide linked below to start playing One Piece Thousand Storm for PC without falling into any hiccups.
Download One Piece Thousand Storm for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “One Piece Thousand Storm” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as One Piece Thousand Storm appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download One Piece Thousand Storm for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the One Piece Thousand Storm APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017