The Dark is a Role Playing Game, which puts a full stop to the Innocent Heroes series. The game is just a branch of Innocent Heroes RPG. Like Innocent Heroes, players will be taking control of an empire in which they will be performing various tasks and carrying out multiple activities. There are different heroes. All heroes have their own skills and powers. Heroes also carry some magical powers which can be useful in the challenging modes and battles. The Dark carries beautiful graphics. The game also packs nice sound effects. The Dark comes for free for Android users in the Google Play Store. It is also playable on a computer.
To play The Dark for PC, you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. You can easily install The Dark for PC on desktop PCs/Laptops running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. The Dark for PC can be installed by following the simple and easy steps listed below.
Download The Dark for PC (Windows and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “The Dark” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as The Dark appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download The Dark for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the The Dark APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Burning Blood for PC on Windows and Mac - February 22, 2017
- Download Swords and Sandals 2 Redux for PC - February 22, 2017
- Legacy Quest Rise of Heroes for PC (Windows and Mac) - February 22, 2017