VPN Private is among the only few working VPN applications available in the Play Store for Android. The applications is quite smart. It lets you connect to the internet through an anonymous location and take care of your identity quite well. VPN Private will make it a matter of seconds to visit any website or any web page in the entire world without going through any hiccups. In case you have got any websites blocked in your region, VPN Private is probably the best choice to go with in order to access your desired web page.
VPN Private doesn’t make the users go through any constraints. The application offers ultra-fast internet surfing and has over 20 locations to connect the internet through. VPN Private will let you download torrents as well. The application offers unlimited bandwidth and works efficiently. It’s an absolutely free application. Using VPN Private, you can browse the internet on your Android device only, but the good part is that you can run it on your computer as well.
It will only take a minute to download and install VPN Private for PC on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac PC/Laptop. You will need an Android emulator in order to install VPN Private for PC. Get your hands on Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 to perform a flawless installation of VPN Private for PC. Go through the steps now and make it happen.
VPN Private for PC (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac)
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “VPN Private” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as VPN Private appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use it now. That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download DiskDigger photo recovery for PC and Laptop - April 24, 2017
- Download Trickpics for PC on Windows and Mac - April 24, 2017
- Download Cross Stitch for PC (Windows and Mac) - April 23, 2017