Fight against the evil pirates to save your land and be a true hero. That’s what this all new War Pirates requires you to go. It’s an RPG game which prompts players to train an army of heroes. Train them real hard to stay strong against the deadly attacks from the side of pirates. Real time battles against pirate crews, legendary sea creatures and siege fortresses are all there to put up hardships on your way. Your heroes have unique skills and it’s your job to unleash them. Strategies things, do not leave a loophole in your game and be careful in the PvP battles as well.A whole new world is ready to be explored. Complete the everyday tasks and quests to earn enough of the rewards to perform upgrades. You can also recruit pirates in your army as the pirates will always be the best opponents of the enemy pirates. The game’s sound track will give you goosebumps and the graphics will stay easy on the eyes. War Heroes is a free to play game and it is currently available in the Google Play Store for Android. To play War Pirates on your computer, you can follow the steps coming ahead.
War Pirates for PC ca be easily played on desktop PC/Laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 running on your PC before hand to play War Pirates for PC. Have a look on the easiest steps now and start running this game now.
Download War Pirates for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “War Pirates” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as War Pirates appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download War Pirates for PC using APK
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the War Pirates APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run War Pirates for PC.
If you’ve got any further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Fix Super Mario Run Issues on Android and iOS - March 25, 2017
- Bravely Default Fairy’s Effect for PC [Windows and Mac] - March 24, 2017
- Download ArcheAge Begins for PC on Windows and Mac - March 24, 2017